We offer a wide range of accountancy, payroll and tax services for businesses, whether a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company. These services can be taken individually or combined to offer a tailored package which provides a cost effective solution, meeting the exact needs of your business.
We prepare accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies. Our Annual Accounts service includes:
- Preparation of accurate annual accounts, compliant with current tax rules
- Submission of accounts and corporation tax return to HMRC and Companies House
- Advice on reducing your tax bill by maximising tax opportunities and available relief
- Taking care of the handover from your old accountant to ensure a smooth transition
We can provide a modern, digital cloud based solution for your bookkeeping and invoicing needs. As part of this service we will:
- Set up an account for your business which will enable you to create and send bespoke, professional invoices and keep on top of your bookkeeping from your laptop, phone or tablet whether you’re at home, in the office or anywhere else
- Train you to use the software successfully
- Give you access to view key management information such as outstanding invoices and payroll
Our comprehensive payroll service will take the burden away from your business and ensure you remain compliant. Included in the service we will:
- Produce and issue customised payslips
- Complete Real Time Information (RTI) submissions to HMRC
- Administer PAYE, NI, Statutory Sick and Maternity Pay
- Submit Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns
- Complete year end returns
If you would like to spend less time keeping your books up to date and more time running your business, our bookkeeping service will help by:
- Completing accurate monthly or quarterly bookkeeping
- Collecting all receipts, bank statements and documents from you in a way that suits you.
- Giving you access to useful management information
- Producing your sales invoices for you (optional)
To help you comply with VAT regulations, our VAT service will:
- Advise and assist with your VAT registration
- Review and complete your VAT returns accurately and on time
- Advise on the amount and due date of future VAT payments
- Liaise with HMRC on your behalf
If you’ve decided to start up your own business, we will work with you to decide on the right business structure (Sole trader, Partnership or Limited Company) and help complete all registrations with Companies House and HMRC.
We will also help set up your bookkeeping systems and advise you on year end returns to ensure you start off on the right foot.
For more information about our services for businesses, please get in touch.